Saturday, April 2, 2011

Area 9: 20mm Russian Front Buildings

I was very intrigued when I stumbled across 'Russian' buildings from Area 9 that look like they'd stepped right out of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, and therefore perfect for my vision of Alcovia away from the beaten track.


Whilst I'm very tempted. Very, as I really like the look of these. I need to be convinced given that the buildings illustrated above are £19.00 (top) and £17.00 respectively. Though I can imagine being tempted to hand over some dosh at a wargames show.

Cheers
Mark
 

1 comment:

Mycenius said...

Hi Mark - thanks for posting this, I originally noticed it a couple of months ago and resulted in me buying a few items from Neil at Area 9 - and I'm really pleased with them. I may not have come across Area 9 without it! I've posted photos of my purchases and some comments (and a link to you here) on my blog More 20mm Eastern Front Buildings @ Wargaming.info - Cheers, John.